Galaxy s8 in New Zealand imei unlock

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by vindowswista, Sep 22, 2017.

1. vindowswista

vindowswista New Member

hey! i have a galaxy s8 in New Zealand that needs an imei block removed as it does not work on any networks :( bought it off someone online and it just stopped working! help?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, Yes we have the service for Samsung Phones and its working 100% fine, Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code, If YES then Please click the provided link and submit order, Your phone will be unlock with in specified time mention.:)

Link : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/unlock/samsung

Regards
    Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

3. dee

dee New Member

im with 2 degrees

phone i got is a samsung and is vodafone -- i dont have a vodafone number

so i brought a sim swap from the warehouse -- and i brought a vodafone sim

so i insert the vodaphone sim - pin to unlock SIM Network Subset - invalid bla bla

i insert the 2 degrees sim swap - same as for the other sim

4. dee

dee New Member

--- wow im sorry if i dont make sense )o;

5. dee

dee New Member

NEW ZEALAND?

6. dee

dee New Member

- pin to unlock SIM Network Subset - invalid bla bla

7. dee

dee New Member

no service - selected network 2dgrees invalid

invalid sim card

network locked SIM card inserted

its can go wireless and online and google and fb and al that good stuff -- but only connected to wifi

8. dee

dee New Member

besides not having new zealand or 2degrees you think im going to fork out another 20 bucks? -- i want my money back you guys arnt doing shit

my bad mistake buying this phone of my mate who had the damn phone in her draw for year - she has no idea what she did with the sim or the puk or - as shes a dumass

and now im getting mucked around after spending 60 to y ou guys -- for what? -- a link thats asking me to fucking pay more money

HELL NO -- i want my money back -- waste of my time -- not impressed

9. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,
    Your payment was refunded, Sorry for delay service working bit slow due to holidays.

Regards
    Customer Support