1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Unlock LG K7 K330 T-Mobile Device Unlock App

Discussion in 'LG' started by Colin, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Colin

Colin New Member

Hi
    I got a LG K7 K330 T-mobile it got the Device unlock app and t-mobile don't give me anyway to put the code in
    Is the anyhow I could enter the unlock code

alqudami likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Colin,

Thanks for Contacting us. Currently the "LG Device Unlock App Service" is not working with any of our suppliers. No 3rd party can unlock this app at the moment. If you wish, you can subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Before submit LG T-Mobile Unlock Order we suggest you to please check first when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code or is There an T-Mobile Device Unlock APP in your Phone.

Regards
    Customer Support
    support@freesimunlocker.com
    www.freesimunlocker.com