1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need my refund

Discussion in 'LG' started by Frantz Fontilus, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Frantz Fontilus

Frantz Fontilus New Member

The unlock code u sent me is a scam. It is not working.

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

can you please provide me your phone imei so we can check your order and solve the issue

3. Armando Figueroa

Armando Figueroa New Member

Hi, I received the unlock code but is not working. I have an LG V30 from T-Mobile and I change my sim to an ATT sim but is not asking to enter a code that is supposed to. Then I mark the 3 other options you send me, this with my sim card and it says USSD running, then appear a message: invalid MMI or network problem. Any idea how can I enter the code?
    Thanks

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

can you please provide me your phone imei so we can check your order and solve the issue

5. Stephen Andrew Toler

I RECIEVED what was supposed to be my unlock code but I don't see the code and nothing works for my Verizon network LG k8v. Please tell me what supposed to be code or I need a refund

6. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

you place order under check imei service this service not for unlock code, you already use the service its only for info about phone .there is no refund in this service. if you want to unlock then please first tell us when you insert new sim in your phone is your phone ask to enter unlock code

7. Maricela

Maricela New Member

The is not working with the code