1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still waiting on my unlock code/email

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by Azbulldogs, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Azbulldogs

Azbulldogs New Member

I see that there's a failed status on the free sim unlock request i originally submitted, a few hours later I decided to go through your paid sim unlock service which I paid via PayPal 11 days ago, is that still processing?

2. Azbulldogs

Azbulldogs New Member

Im now going on 19/20 days and i still have not received this email with the unlock code for my Att galaxy s8+, that I should have received 1-4 days after i paid for your unlock service. I'm posting here on this forum like i was asked to do on a previous service ticket that i had opened. (however I find this to be useless because i never got any type of response form the previous posting and it appears to just get ignoired) and I will not use your open chat because the last time I attempted to go that route who ever or what ever you have working that part of your communication appeared to have gotten frustrated or i inconvenience somehow by the tone of there response ("ALL CAPS!"). What they need to understand is that I'm a paid customer who has not received what i purchased in the mannor or time frame that you've advertised. I'm also going to reopen another service ticket and request that you ppl either complete my order or issue me a refund or I will submit a complaint with both PayPal and the Attorney General here in the state of Arizona for defrauding me out of my money.

Steve Adriaansen likes this.