Lg v10

Discussion in 'LG' started by Jcsb1315, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Jcsb1315

Jcsb1315 New Member

Will you be able to unlock a LG v10? I got it with tmoible and now i switch it to metropcs once I restarted the phone it blocked it off the network. Will you guys be able to unlock it? TIA

2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, First Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for "Enter Unlock Code" or is there T-Mobile Device Unlock APP in your phone.

If your phone asking for Unlock Code when you insert another GSM Network SIM Chip on your phone then YES you can unlock your phone by submit order in this service : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/unlock/lg

or if your phone has T-Mobile Device Unlock APP then sorry currently the "T-Mobile Device Unlock App Service" is not working with any of our suppliers. No 3rd party can unlock this app at the moment. If you wish, you can subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Regards
    Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support