P8 Lite

Discussion in 'Huawei' started by Joao Gomes, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Joao Gomes

Joao Gomes New Member

Hi,

I sent an order last Friday and I'm still waiting for it. At that time I had a backup phone but that one's gone. I now depend on this one, but without the code is useless...

Thanks

2. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Joao,

Thanks for Contacting us, can you please provide your IMEI No. By Dial *#06# on your Dial Pad, then we can tell you exactly.

3. Joao Gomes

Joao Gomes New Member

Yes I can. I will send it to you. But I already done that, and before I made an order, I asked if it was ok to ask an unlock with all the information required to do that.

So, the IMEI is **************76. Blocked by vodafone in Portugal. Thanks

#3 Joao Gomes, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  4. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

Just to inform your order is in process. We are trying to complete this as soon as possible for you. We will inform you through E-mail once it's properly unlock and done from our side.

#4 TechAdmin, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
  5. Joao Gomes

Joao Gomes New Member

Ok. I will wait.

Thanks.