Purchased SIM unlock. LG G3

Discussion in 'LG' started by Anthony Ellis, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Anthony Ellis

Anthony Ellis New Member

I purchased an unlock code for my AT&T phone (straight talk service) and I received an email that apparently contained my code. Yet it was nowhere to be found. I need a code or a refund please :)

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

Can you please provide your IMEI No. By Dialing *#06# on your Dial Pad, then we can tell you exactly.

Regards
    Customer Support

3. Anthony Ellis

Anthony Ellis New Member

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

Hi ,

Thanks for Contacting us, Actually you submit order in "LG Full Information Service", This service will tell you information and current status about your phone and network.

Note : This service will not unlock the phone.

According to this report your phone locked with USA AT&T.

So if you want to unlock your phone please open the link given below and place order to unlock

http://www.freesimunlocker.com/models/43

Regards
    Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support