T-Mobile Samsung Device Unlock App

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Zack, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Hello Sir
    I can not put an unlock code because my phone has the T Mobile unlock app from factory.

Attached Files:

charmaine likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Zack,

Thanks for Contacting us. Currently the "Samsung Device Unlock App Service" is not working with any of our suppliers. No 3rd party can unlock this app at the moment. If you wish, you can subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Before submit Samsung T-Mobile Unlock Order we suggest you to please check first when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code or is There an T-Mobile Device Unlock APP in your Phone.

Regards
    Customer Support
    support@freesimunlocker.com
    www.freesimunlocker.com

#2 Admin, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  3. Robert Rodriguez

Robert Rodriguez New Member

How come there is no warning about this.i have the same problem but I paid already.

Brandon yordy likes this.
  4. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Robert, we used to have a warning on this type of unlock but many of our customers got confused because they were unsure how to check their device to see if it asks for Unlock Code or if there is a "Device Unlock App" installed on their phone. What we do now is process the "Unlock Code" and email it to you. If however there is the "Device Unlock App" on your mobile, we refund your purchase amount for the unlock.

There is a service to unlock the T-Mobile unlock app but its too expensive and takes too much time so we don't advertise it. Hope this answers your question.

5. Bryan

Bryan New Member

I have the same problem, I already paid but I asked for a refund and never got an answer, so please can I get an answer now?

6. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Bryan, Thanks for contacting us, your payment is refunded.

Regards
    Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

7. Bryan

Bryan New Member

Thanks a lot, I hope there will be another method to unlock the phone soon, I trust in the service you provide.

8. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes sure Bryan, We request to you please subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Regards
    Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

9. Trikage

Trikage New Member

I realized I have the same problem as well as I won't be able to input an unlock code since I have the T-Mobile unlock app also. Could I get refund for this purchase.

Thanks

10. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, can you please provide your IMEI No. By Dialing *#06# on your Dial Pad, then we can tell you exactly.

Regards
    Customer Support

11. isamar vera

isamar vera New Member

I also have Tmobile and can't unlock my phone. Can i get a refund?

12. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Isamar,

Thanks for Contacting us, Your Payment is refunded, We request to you please subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Regards
    Customer Support

13. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dear Subscriber,

This is to advise you that we now have a working service for "T-Mobile Device Unlock App" which you can currently get at the best price. You can order this service here: http://www.freesimunlocker.com/page/unlock-device-for-t-mobile-usa The current cost of this service is: $69.99 and delivery time is: 2 to 5 working days.

Regards
    FreeSimUnlocker Support Team

14. Tomical

Tomical New Member

Wtf of course you guys would hide this until money has been paid grr now im out $130.00 canadian stupid samsung hate them stupid phones thanks tmobile ur service truly does suck

15. clara

clara New Member

I also need to get refunded for the same reason. How can I go about that?

16. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Clara,

Thanks for contacting us, if your phone never prompt for unlock code and have MetroPCS Device unlock App in your phone then it will be unlock by this service : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/models/420

your previous order is canceled and your money is refunded.

Regards
    Customer Support

17. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Hi, I don't have the unlock app, I can enter a code but the code I received is wrong, what do I do now before I ask for a refund? I would rather unlock the phone then get a refund. Please help!

18. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Rufus,

Thanks for contacting us, we will reverify your order with our supplier and provide you new code, we request to you please give us some time to complete your order.

Regards
    Customer Support

19. joppy

joppy New Member

I have a similiar problem i have a samsung galaxy tab 4 sm-t337t and requested a sim network unlock pin from you guys with my correct imei number and everything and i got an email from you guys in response telling me it was successful blah blah blah but when i put in pin that was provided i get "network unlock request unsuccessful"

help? please?

20. Mark D

Mark D New Member

Same thing here T-Mobile Unlock App will not allow me to enter the code. May I get a refund please?