What's new

Unlock Nokia Lumia 1020

sayham ahmed

Hi
Goodmorning, I would like to receive information regarding the request made on 04/11/2017 to unlock a Nokia Lumia 1020 with the following information: IMEI 356699052683223

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sayham,

Thanks for contacting us, Just to inform your order is In-Process, we are trying to complete this as soon as possible for you, we will inform you when your phone unlock and done from our side.

Regards
Customer Support

sayham ahmed

Hello
I would like to receive information regarding the request made on 04/11/2017 to unlock a Nokia Lumia 1020 with the following information: IMEI 356699052683223

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
I would like to receive information regarding the request made on 04/11/2017 to unlock a Nokia Lumia 1020 with the following information: IMEI 356699052683223
Hi Sayham,

We regret to inform you that your IMEI: 356699052683223 has been rejected, in our normal service. Our service only unlocks Normal/Clean Phone IMEI numbers. It seems your order was rejected due to one of the following reasons:

1. Pending or late bills with phone carrier
2. You carrier may be different from AT&T
3. Your phone was reported lost or stolen by owner
4. Your IMEI may be blocked by carrier for other reasons
5. IMEI number(15 digits) may be entered incorrectly

If you are unsure about your network carrier or status of your mobile device, you can use our Check IMEI Service to get more information.
However, we have premium services that can unlock your mobile device with high success rates and fast turnaround time. Since these services are premium, they will unlock Blocked/Blacklisted phones as well.

Please submit order in our premium service, Premium service has 100% success rates : Unlock Nokia Phone - All Models / All Networks

Regards
Free SIM Unlocker Customer Support