What's new

Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10 - PRD #?

DrakenFX

Hi,
i have use your service before with my ZTE device , but i just bought an Alcatel device with Windows 10 OS , and i can't find the PRD # to request a SIM Unlock.

any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

P.S. Alcatel idol 4s with Windows 10, have NON-removable battery, *#3228# or *#837# doesn't work.

Tech Support

Staff member
The PRD can be found easily on the label underneath the battery, it has 8 digits and looks like this: PRD-XXXXX-XXX. Your entry should match this format: PRD-XXXXX-XXX, PRD Examples : Blackberry PRD Format :Starting with PRD-12345-123. Alcatel PRD Format : 4015X-2AGHBT

DrakenFX

The PRD can be found easily on the label underneath the battery, it has 8 digits and looks like this: PRD-XXXXX-XXX. Your entry should match this format: PRD-XXXXX-XXX, PRD Examples : Blackberry PRD Format :Starting with PRD-12345-123. Alcatel PRD Format : 4015X-2AGHBT
As I mention on OP, is a NON-REMOVABLE battery and DOES NOT have a removable cover.

DrakenFX

Go to Settings, select Regulatory & Safety and find the Provider ID ( CU reference )

Thanks, I couldn't find it either, but I got it differently....

I ordered the Sim unlock , over 24 hrs ago (30 hrs already) and haven't heard anything or receive my code.....

Tech Support

Staff member
due to Christmas holiday service works slow , we will try to close your order s priority basis . Please give us some time to solve this. And please confirm us is your phone ask to enter unlock code when you switch on your phone with another network sim or there is T-mobile device unlock app in your phone.

Thanks & Regards,
FreeSimUnlocker

Tech Support

Staff member
Am going to make request to refund your money, within 2-3 hours you can get your refund.

thanks & regards,
Free Sim Unlocker

kenny

Hi is unlock available for Alcatel idol 4s 6071w Windows 10 IMEI 014636000138391 T-MOBILE USA, PROVIDER 6071W-2BTBUS7-1 check if you can unlock it. Note Is a Windows phone and does not have device unlock app. Is asking for unlock code?

Attachments