1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ascend XT

Discussion in 'Huawei' started by Arun, Jan 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Arun

Arun New Member

Upon checking the status of the order, I found that the first attempt failed 3-4 days back. I haven't received any code yet.

I am not sure if the failure is because of the absence of the SIM card in the new phone. I inserted it today morning to see I could re-order, but upon attempting to re-order, I get an error message: "This IMEI has been ordered".

I am not sure where to go from here. I cannot keep the SIM in the new phone and have no phone service until someone at the FreeSIMLocker gets a chance to look into this. If this is going to take a while, I can at least use my old phone to send and receive calls, but I will have to take the SIM back from this new locked phone again!

Does anyone know if you could be of help to me? Thank you!

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

can you please provide your imei .

3. Arun

Arun New Member

Thank you for the message. Not sure if it is safe to provide in a public forum. If you happen to represent FreeSim, wouldn't you have that information already in my ticket?

Also, I did have a chat conversation here 3 days back. The support staff who chatted was not helpful, he was a bit rude. To quote, his message was "Do you want to unlock your device or not?". This was his response when I raised my curiosity on how a "premium" (paid) service would yield an unlock code when the free service didn't. I asked that since earlier, I got a message that implied there were technical challenges in getting my phone unlocked.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us, as we check your order fails in Normal Free Service, Free service has 40-50% success rates, if you still wish to unlock your phone please submit order in premium service, premium service has 100% success rates.
    Link : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/unlock/huawei

Regards
    Customer Support