What's new

Free IMEI - SIM Unlock Code (Samsung)

Brock

Hi
Hello I wondering if you could help me I have a galaxy s6 that is locked if so that would be the best blessing to my kids and myself.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Brock

Thanks For Contacting us, First please tell which network and country its locked with, We need to confirm Current network you are using on your phone and want to unlock then we can tell you exactly about Unlock Service.

Regards
Customer Support
www.freesimunlocker.com

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Merriam,

Thanks for Contacting us, Yes you can unlock your USA AT&T any Samsung phone free, the condition is phone must be Out of Contract and IMEI should be CLEAN,

Please go here and submit order : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/models/75

Regards
Customer Support

Carl smith

Hi Brock

Thanks For Contacting us, First please tell which network and country its locked with, We need to confirm Current network you are using on your phone and want to unlock then we can tell you exactly about Unlock Service.

Regards
Customer Support
www.freesimunlocker.com
I would also like to figure out how to get the network code to unlock my phone please

TechAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for Contacting us,

First please tell which network and country its locked with, then we can tell you exactly?

TechAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
First Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for "Enter Unlock Code “