What's new

Galaxy s8 in New Zealand imei unlock

vindowswista

hey! i have a galaxy s8 in New Zealand that needs an imei block removed as it does not work on any networks :( bought it off someone online and it just stopped working! help?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, Yes we have the service for Samsung Phones and its working 100% fine, Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code, If YES then Please click the provided link and submit order, Your phone will be unlock with in specified time mention.:)

Link : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/unlock/samsung

Regards
Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

dee

im with 2 degrees

phone i got is a samsung and is vodafone -- i dont have a vodafone number

so i brought a sim swap from the warehouse -- and i brought a vodafone sim

so i insert the vodaphone sim - pin to unlock SIM Network Subset - invalid bla bla

i insert the 2 degrees sim swap - same as for the other sim

dee

im with 2 degrees

phone i got is a samsung and is vodafone -- i dont have a vodafone number

so i brought a sim swap from the warehouse -- and i brought a vodafone sim

so i insert the vodaphone sim - pin to unlock SIM Network Subset - invalid bla bla

i insert the 2 degrees sim swap - same as for the other sim
--- wow im sorry if i dont make sense )o;

dee

NEW ZEALAND?

Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, Yes we have the service for Samsung Phones and its working 100% fine, Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code, If YES then Please click the provided link and submit order, Your phone will be unlock with in specified time mention.:)

Link : http://www.freesimunlocker.com/unlock/samsung

Regards
Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

dee

no service - selected network 2dgrees invalid

invalid sim card

network locked SIM card inserted

its can go wireless and online and google and fb and al that good stuff -- but only connected to wifi

dee

besides not having new zealand or 2degrees you think im going to fork out another 20 bucks? -- i want my money back you guys arnt doing shit

my bad mistake buying this phone of my mate who had the damn phone in her draw for year - she has no idea what she did with the sim or the puk or - as shes a dumass

and now im getting mucked around after spending 60 to y ou guys -- for what? -- a link thats asking me to fucking pay more money

HELL NO -- i want my money back -- waste of my time -- not impressed

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Your payment was refunded, Sorry for delay service working bit slow due to holidays.

Regards
Customer Support