What's new

LG G3 from UK vodafone

quixote

Hi, i have a lg G3 from UK vodafone business.
I subscribe on free-sim unlocker on google playstore app and try the free code. The code came to me with 8 numbers. I type on "call" the 2945#*855# and it appears the link to unlock network. I type the 8 numbers and it doesn´t unlock, came to this site and get the orientation to restart the cellphone as default factory. Made it and retry the steps, it doesn´t work again.

Can you give new orientation?
Thank´s for your time

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, i have a lg G3 from UK vodafone business.
I subscribe on free-sim unlocker on google playstore app and try the free code. The code came to me with 8 numbers. I type on "call" the 2945#*855# and it appears the link to unlock network. I type the 8 numbers and it doesn´t unlock, came to this site and get the orientation to restart the cellphone as default factory. Made it and retry the steps, it doesn´t work again.

Can you give new orientation?
Thank´s for your time
Hi Quixote,

Thanks for contacting us,
First Please clear when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code ?

Regards
Customer Support

quixote

No, it work normally, i can acess all the phone coniguration and app´s and use the wi-fi conection

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No, it work normally, i can acess all the phone coniguration and app´s and use the wi-fi conection
Hi,

Thanks for reply, can you please provide your 15 digit Phone IMEI No. by dialing *#06# on your phone dialpad, so that we can check your order.

Regards
Customer Support

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Do I need to use a sim card other than the one I have to unlock my phone
Hi Candy Ryan,

Yes need another Active GSM Network SIM chip, to unlock your phone,when you insert another network SIM on your phone, Your phone will ask for unlock code., Enter the provided Unlock Code and your phone will get unlocked permanently.

Regards
Customer Support