1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network locked SIM Card Inserted

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by tomcklam, Mar 14, 2018.

1. tomcklam

tomcklam New Member

Hi, I purchased and received a code online for my T-Mobile Note 5 N920T. Thank you. However, when I start up the phone using an AT&T SIM card, I did not get any pop-up screen asking me to enter any code. I get this instead: " if eligible, please use the device unlock application to unlock the device". Then I click OK. I tried all 3 methods on your tutorial on the dial screen, none of them works.... Please help... Thank you.

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member

right now T-Mobile device service not working , Please post your thread on our forum site ,we will inform your when service works again.
    http://freesimunlocker.com/forum/

tomcklam likes this.
  3. tomcklam

tomcklam New Member

Please let me know if it is working again. Thank you :)

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Member
    Staff Member