What's new

Ordered an unlock for LG

Kaarle

Hey,

Ordered an unlock for LG. Its locked with AT&T in US. Within a half hour that the order failed but you are retrying to unlock it. Will you guys be able to unlock it or what?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kaarle.

Thanks For contacting us, For LG Unlock service, we have 3 different services. The message that you received only means that the first service failed. We will attempt to unlock it using one of the other services. Rest assured, your LG device will be unlocked within a matter of hours. This service has a high success rate.

Regards
Customer Support
www.freesimunlocker.com

Chizzy

Hello,

I requested for an unlock code for my LG stylo2. The code was sent this morning but was unable to unlock. The message was invalid sim. Please help.

Thank you.

TechAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I requested for an unlock code for my LG stylo2. The code was sent this morning but was unable to unlock. The message was invalid sim. Please help.

Thank you.
Hi Chizzy,
Thanks for contacting us, Please clear when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code ?

Aaron henry

When I put in a SIM card that I'm trying to,..get to work in this LG-D850 it just says invalid SIM... How do I get it to work..?

Tech Support

Staff member
Please clear when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code or there is metro-pcs or t-mobile device unlock app in your phone, until we are not able to unlock your phone.

Tech Support

Staff member
Thanks for Contacting us, First Please check when you insert another network SIM Chip on your phone then is your phone asking for "Enter Unlock Code" .

Waiting for your response.

Regards
Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support