What's new

T-Mobile Samsung Device Unlock App

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Zack,

Thanks for Contacting us. Currently the "Samsung Device Unlock App Service" is not working with any of our suppliers. No 3rd party can unlock this app at the moment. If you wish, you can subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Before submit Samsung T-Mobile Unlock Order we suggest you to please check first when you insert another network SIM on your phone then is your phone asking for Enter Unlock Code or is There an T-Mobile Device Unlock APP in your Phone.

Regards
Customer Support
[email protected]
www.freesimunlocker.com

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Robert, we used to have a warning on this type of unlock but many of our customers got confused because they were unsure how to check their device to see if it asks for Unlock Code or if there is a "Device Unlock App" installed on their phone. What we do now is process the "Unlock Code" and email it to you. If however there is the "Device Unlock App" on your mobile, we refund your purchase amount for the unlock.

There is a service to unlock the T-Mobile unlock app but its too expensive and takes too much time so we don't advertise it. Hope this answers your question.

Bryan

I have the same problem, I already paid but I asked for a refund and never got an answer, so please can I get an answer now?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bryan, Thanks for contacting us, your payment is refunded.

Regards
Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

Bryan

Thanks a lot, I hope there will be another method to unlock the phone soon, I trust in the service you provide.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sure Bryan, We request to you please subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Regards
Free Sim Unlocker Customer Support

Trikage

I realized I have the same problem as well as I won't be able to input an unlock code since I have the T-Mobile unlock app also. Could I get refund for this purchase.

Thanks

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I realized I have the same problem as well as I won't be able to input an unlock code since I have the T-Mobile unlock app also. Could I get refund for this purchase.
Hi,

Thanks for Contacting us, can you please provide your IMEI No. By Dialing *#06# on your Dial Pad, then we can tell you exactly.

Regards
Customer Support

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I also have Tmobile and can't unlock my phone. Can i get a refund?
Hi Isamar,

Thanks for Contacting us, Your Payment is refunded, We request to you please subscribe to this thread by Clicking Here so you will be the first to know when this service is available.

Regards
Customer Support

Tomical

Wtf of course you guys would hide this until money has been paid grr now im out $130.00 canadian stupid samsung hate them stupid phones thanks tmobile ur service truly does suck

clara

Thanks
I also need to get refunded for the same reason. How can I go about that?

Rufus

Hi, I don't have the unlock app, I can enter a code but the code I received is wrong, what do I do now before I ask for a refund? I would rather unlock the phone then get a refund. Please help!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I don't have the unlock app, I can enter a code but the code I received is wrong, what do I do now before I ask for a refund? I would rather unlock the phone then get a refund. Please help!
Hi Rufus,

Thanks for contacting us, we will reverify your order with our supplier and provide you new code, we request to you please give us some time to complete your order.

Regards
Customer Support

joppy

I have a similiar problem i have a samsung galaxy tab 4 sm-t337t and requested a sim network unlock pin from you guys with my correct imei number and everything and i got an email from you guys in response telling me it was successful blah blah blah but when i put in pin that was provided i get "network unlock request unsuccessful"

help? please?